300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
This 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh , India covers all the advanced teachings of traditional Ashtanga / Hatha & Vinyasa Flow Yoga, philosophy, yoga anatomy and therapy, Ayurvedic, pranayama and a variety of meditation methods. This course is recommended for those who have already completed a 200-hour yoga teacher training course.
Yoga Alliance® Accredited Course
Triguna Yoga offers a 300-hour-long program that is devoted to traditional authentic teachings, deeper knowledge of yoga, and self-healing through yoga practice. This 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training India Course is designed for people who have a desire to become a yoga instructor and is especially suitable for any individual who wants to further expand his yoga practice. Regardless you are a beginner or advanced in your yoga practice, you can join this training anytime to become a certified yoga teacher. Triguna Yoga has made this unique and engaging approach for teaching yoga to hundreds of students from all over the globe so that anyone from any part of the world can join and learn yoga.
Yoga is an ancient practice that builds strength and awareness in our minds. It also brings mind and body together to provide you peace. Triguna Yoga School in Rishikesh is one of the renowned Yoga Teacher Training Centre in India. We aim to support you and provide you with a deeper understanding of body and mind through Yoga meditation and breathing. We offer you a 300 hour yoga teacher training India. So let’s dive into what our program is, its benefits, and why you should choose us.
If you want to advance your skills in yoga then you are eligible for yoga 300 hour teacher training at Triguna Yoga. In this program, you will be guided from the beginning to the advanced stages of ancient styles of yoga. If you have already completed a 200 hours of yoga training program then this course might be an excellent opportunity for you to deepen your knowledge and practice as a yogic teacher. Anyone from any location, any background, nationality, or religion can join this course. The only eligibility requirement is that you need to be proficient in English. The medium of communication in the course is English so you need to handle and respond to the instructions in English. There are no educational requirements so anyone with a positive mind and kind attitude can join the course but the age should be between 18 and 60.
300 Hours Of Yoga Teacher Training In India
We believe that yoga is beyond physical practice because it is a way of life which helps you achieve overall fitness. We have a team of experts who can help you learn about the practice of yoga, asanas meditation, pranayama, and other techniques. Our training is not physical only; you can learn about the history and philosophy of yoga with us.
- We offer the best yoga training, and when you choose our 300 hours of yoga teacher training in India, you can expect a supportive and inclusive environment where you can thrive at all levels.
- Whether you are a beginner or an experienced Yogi, you can expect only the best from us.
- You can improve your physical health and also get a better understanding of yourself and the world. So by choosing us, you can learn how to manage stress while improving mental clarity.
So now you can experience the benefits of joining a yoga training school by connecting with us. Our experts are here to help you, so you can call us anytime, and we will help you learn about our services.
- Who will be most benefited from this 300-hour yoga training course?
This 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh is created by experienced yoga teachers of Triguna Yoga School. Anyone who is a beginner or intermediate practitioner of yoga can benefit from this program because it focuses on the needs of not only the beginner but also intermediate practitioners to expand their journey in the field of yoga. Additionally, if you are an advanced practitioner of yoga then this course can help you become a certified yoga instructor.
- What styles are taught in yoga 300 hour teacher training?
Yoga 300 hour teacher training Rishikesh covers a lot of styles of traditional yoga including Hatha, Pranayam, Ashtanga and Partly Vinyasa Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Philosophy and Ethics, Teaching Methodology, Mantras Chanting, Mudras, Kriyas, Bandhas, and Meditation. Besides the main styles, you will also learn and experience various other things like Naturopathy and the five elements of Kriyas, all levels of yoga Nidra, and several yogic breathing techniques.
- Why should you choose this 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course?
Here are the reasons why you should choose us for 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh:
- Direct learning from Experienced Teachers
- Implementation of Yoga in modern lifestyle
- Deeper knowledge of asanas
- Pranayam and traditional breathing techniques
- Naturopathy and Emotional detoxifying techniques
- An Inspiring community
We focus on providing you with small and personalized attention so that you can learn everything in an intimate class setting. Our teachers are not only knowledgeable but also experienced. We provide you with accommodation in the same building where your class is located so that you can easily get in touch with your teachers throughout the day.
We are a team of experienced teachers and instructors who have learned from traditional masters and gurus and we can help you with our teachings according to the needs and necessities of the modern lifestyle of a person.
We provide you with a deeper knowledge of asanas so that you can learn the effect of asanas on your mind. This will allow you to change your habits and certain mental patterns so that you not only make self-transition but also help others with your teachings.
You will be taught deeper and correct breathing techniques. This will develop knowledge about breathing so that you can use them in yoga asanas and can improve your life. As you may know that changing breathing patterns will affect your mind patterns and thus bring balance to the body and emotions.
Naturopathy is an important form of alternative medicine and promotes self-healing. Emotional detoxifying kriyas are also other techniques to detoxify the body. We have naturopathy and emotional detoxifying techniques as a part of our training which is very effective and is appreciated by our students as well.
Triguna Yoga provides you with teachers and staff members who are passionate and committed to helping you and providing you with the best experience. We are a spiritual hub for knowledge seekers and we help you grow and nourish your souls. We are a community that is built on love, enthusiasm, and belief.
- Is there any excursions included?
On a free day Triguna Yoga organizes a mountain trip early morning to watch the sun rising, for those who like to join. During the colder months (December and January) they organize an alternative trip. On other free days students usually group together to go visit and enjoy Rishikesh town. Triguna Yoga organizes tuk tuks that can bring you there at any time.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Daily Schedule
|06:00 – 07:00||Shatkarma or naturopathy cleansing|
|07:00 – 08:30||Traditional Hatha yoga practice|
|08:30 – 09:30||Pranayama and mantra chantings|
|09:30 – 11:00||Breakfast and rest|
|11:00 – 12:00||Yoga philosophy|
|12:00 – 13:00||Yoga alignment and adjustment|
|13:00 – 15:00||Lunch break and rest|
|15:00 – 16:00||Yoga anatomy|
|16:00 – 16:30||Herbal tea break|
|16:30 – 18:00||Ashtanga yoga practice|
|18:00 – 19:00||Meditation or emotional detoxification|
|19:00 – 20:00||Dinner|
Students will gain extensive knowledge of yoga postures and will increase their physical strength, inner strength, and naturally their flexibility. Some asanas are connected to certain mind patterns and throughout the training, this body-mind connection will get more clear in many ways. There will be assistance with the asanas and enough space for alignment. The focus is on Hatha yoga, partly on Ashtanga yoga and there will be some Vinyasa yoga classes as well. During the course, you will learn 84 traditional and dynamic Hatha yoga asana poses as well as a minimum of 40 Ashtanga poses.
Pranayama is an ancient yogic breathing technique that is used as preparation for meditation and is a vital aspect of practicing yoga. It improves the respiratory system and purifies the body and mind. Pranayama topics include an introduction, aspects of pranayama, different types of prana, types of breathing and the following:
- Yogic breathing
- Nadi Shodhana (alternate nostril breathing)
- Ujjayi (the psychic or victorious breath)
- Shitkari (hissing breath)
- Sheetali (cooling breath)
- Kapalabhati (frontal brain cleansing breath)
- Bhramari (humming bee breath)
- Bhastrika (bellows breath)
- Suryabheda (vitality stimulating breath) including advanced variations
The purpose of mantra chanting in yoga is to generate vibrations and connect with the universe. Each mantra has its unique vibration.
- Pratah Smarana (morning prayer)
- Ratri Smarana (evening prayer)
- Swadhyaya Prarthana (study prayer)
- Maha-mrtyunjaya mantra and gayatri mantra
- AUM chantings
- Shiva chantings
- Ganesha chanting
- Mantras for Chakras
The practice of mudra is an ancient facet of yoga. Performing gestures affects the energy flow of the body and can change a person’s spiritual and mental characteristics. This will cover Jnana mudra, Chin mudra, Yoni mudra, Bhairava mudra, Shambhavi mudra, Khechari mudra, Asvini mudra, Dhyan mudra, Apaan mudra, Samaan mudra and Vayu mudra.
Emotional detoxification kriyas is a combination of removing knots in the body through pressing points, breathing techniques, release through sound and laughter, and meditation. It is a three-day program and very effective to release the effect of emotions and other toxins in the body.
- Body points
- Treatment structure
- Theory and lecture
- Bhairava mudra
- Treatment practice
- Relationship between emotional accumulation in body and thought pattern
Meditation is a systematic practice that promotes physical, mental, and emotional tranquillity. It increases the vital energy in the body and gives you more aliveness, good blood circulation, and a relaxed nervous system. This will cover breathing awareness meditation, AUM (Om) or mantra meditation, Trataka, Kirtan, tips for developing concentration, silence practice, Cathartic meditation, Kundalini meditation, Chakra meditation, Sufi Meditation, and dance meditation.
A yoga teacher should efficiently perform the practical applications of class planning and preparation. At Triguna Yoga, students will learn how to create a positive and peaceful class environment for an enjoyable and transformative experience. You will learn:
- How to structure a yoga asana class
- How to use the breath while teaching
- Yoga asana compared to physical exercises
- Verbal cues
- Functional modifications and safety
- Guidelines for each asana (as per manual)
- Assisting inversions
Students will take turns practicing their teaching skills by performing in front of their peers and teachers. There will be demonstration, alignment, and instructions. You will learn:
- Symptoms of a good teacher
- Clear instruction
- Proper alignment
- Individual care of each student
- -9. Anatomy and physiology (Sharir Fijian)
- Proper understanding of the physical body will help to prevent injury before, during, and after practice
- Physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.)
- Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns)
- Practical anatomy with a major emphasis on muscular and skeletal structures and in-depth study of anatomical and skeletal differences (i.e. compression, tension, and proportion and orientation theory)
- Introduction to different body systems
- Proper alignment
- Skeletal system, muscular system, connective tissue, nervous system, major kriya of the body, digestive system, endocrine system, circulatory system
- Breathing and respiratory system
- Practical applications of anatomy into postures
- Therapeutic applications of postures and working with injuries in asana class
- Yoga philosophy is the foundation of your yoga practice and is the key to earning yogic strength. Through the path of yogic philosophy, you will establish a solid, well-rounded yoga practice
- Meaning of yoga, concepts, and history
- Four paths of yoga (Jnana, Raja, Bhakti, and Karma yoga)
- Ashtanga yoga and Hatha yoga
- Prana (bioplasmic energy)
- The chakra system, its qualities, activating, and balancing techniques
- Energy or Nadi system
- Meditation: introduction, practices, meditation and mind, removal of mental problems
- Guru and disciple relationship
- Kriya yoga
- Five types of bodies (sheaths or koshas)
- Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Bhagavat Gita
- Hath Yoga Pradipica
When a yoga practitioner moves through the various internal states of Yoga Nidra, a profound experience of relaxation occurs. This is called “turiya”, a sensation of pure bliss. This will cover basic relaxation, tension relaxation, and full-body relaxation. In the course at Triguna Yoga, you will practice all levels of Yoga Nidra as they divide this process into beginner, intermediate, and advanced practices (levels I, II, and III). In Yoga Nidra advanced practices, you will learn to guide your body-mind into a certain rhythm.
Assessments are based on:
- Oral test
Triguna Yoga Center is situated in the holy city of Rishikesh, India, in the base of the Himalayas. Rishikesh holds deep cultural and spiritual significance for local Hindus. Sacred rivers and mountains set the scene for yoga and reflective hikes. Rishikesh is a world yoga capital and every year thousands of people come to Rishikesh to learn yoga and meditation. There are hundreds of temples and ashrams in Rishikesh.
This teacher training takes place in the Dhyan Mandir ashram. It is located a couple of kilometers from Rishikesh away from all noise and traffic and close to the holy Ganga river.
Dhyan Mandir is a beautiful ashram with two yoga halls in a big garden with flowers and many trees. There is free Wi-Fi access, a hot shower, and a filtered drinking water system. There are private rooms and shared rooms, some of them have AC. The rooms are big and have Western toilets and a wardrobe. Bedsheets, blankets, and pillows are also provided for you.
- 27 nights accommodation
- Filtered water and tea
- Certificate of completion
- 1 notebook and a pen
- 1 neti pot and 1 basti pot
- 300-hour training course manual
- 2 books (“Aasan pranayama mudra bandha” and “Four chapters of freedom”)
- Triguna Yoga tote bag
- Pick-up from Dehradun airport
- Mountain sunrise trip
During this 300 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course, you will be served 3 daily delicious homemade and fresh vegetarian meals.
In case of food allergies like dairy or gluten allergies, Triguna Yoga can provide enough options to serve foods according to your needs.
Accommodation at Triguna Yoga India
The accommodation building, eating spaces (inside and outside) and Yoga halls are all set in the beautiful gardens of the ashram. You will find yourself surrounded by the mountains and River Ganga from all sides, the perfect setting for a Yoga Teacher Training. By being in a natural and safe environment you have all the space to connect to your inner self and let the inner journey unfold…
Dhyan Mandir Ashram has inside and outside spaces to practice Yoga, eat and chill out. There is an outside net covered Yoga Hall, a big white Dom, an inside Yoga space and a rooftop to practice Yoga Asana during sunrise. The buildings are surrounded by several big garden spaces with flowers, birds and many trees. There is free Wifi access. A washing machine is available to use at any time for free. Every week you will get fresh washed bedsheets.
We have private rooms, double shared rooms and triple shared rooms. Some rooms have AC (at an extra fee and upon request). The rooms are clean, have a wardrobe, chairs and a small table. Every room has an attached bathroom with a Western toilet, sink and a hot shower. Bed sheets, blankets and pillows are provided for you. There is a hot water kettle in the accommodation space that you can use 24/7.
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh Dates
Below course fee includes all; i.e 28 days / 27 nights accommodation, 3 vegeterian meals every day and training.
|Start Date||Triple Occupancy||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|02 May ’23||€1390 EURO||€1530 EURO||€1730 EURO|
|02 July ’23||€1390 EURO||€1530 EURO||€1730 EURO|
|02 October ’23||€1390 EURO||€1530 EURO||€1730 EURO|
|02 March ’24||€1390 EURO||€1530 EURO||€1730 EURO|
|02 August ’24||€1390 EURO||€1530 EURO||€1730 EURO|