Yoga has been fundamental for our way of life. It means “to get together with oneself” or “become one.” Yoga helps with joining the body, psyche, and breathing at the same time. Surya Namaskar is a huge piece of the demonstration of yoga. Surya Namaskar, in like manner called Sun Salutation, is an old yogic demonstration of offering appreciation to the sun. Seven one of a kind positions or Asana are done reliably into a specific 12 phases plan in a Surya Namaskar.
Surya Namaskar is the Sanskrit name for the plan of twelve yoga asanas, additionally called a Sun Salutation. It is potentially the most comprehensively acknowledged yoga practice, combined into a couple of exceptional shows, for instance, Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga. The term is gotten from two Sanskrit roots; Surya, implying “sun” and namaskar meaning “welcome” or ‘welcome'”.
In Hinduism, Surya is the God of the sun, seen to be the creator of the universe, and in Vedic show, the sun is illustrative of discernment and the Divine. In that limit, Surya Namaskar is seen as maybe the principle yoga practice. Surya Namaskar is also implied as Sun Salutation in English.
At Triguna Yoga India we include Surya Namaskar in all our courses including 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, or all kinds of Yoga in Rishikesh programs.
Surya Namaskar Yoga Advantages
it provides the following benefits:
- The general position of the body is improved with the development of a strong and versatile spine.
- Improvement of blood course to the whole spinal and paraspinal zone.
- Improvement of musculoskeletal components of the upper and lower appendages.
- Cardio-respiratory limits are improved.
- Absorption of the body is improved.
- The inception of the slow neuroendocrine structure.
- Lifts immune structure.
- Handling is improved.
Surya Namaskar Yoga Importance
Surya Namaskar ought to be conceivable at whatever point in the day. Regardless, the best chance to do Surya Namaskar is at daybreak as receptiveness to the sun starts our sun arranged plexus.
Surya Namaskar is done in 12 phases or positions:
Pranamasana (first and twelfth posture), Hasta Uttanasana (second & eleventh posture), Hastapaadasana (third & 10th present), Ashwa Sanchalanasana (fourth and ninth posture), Adho Mukha Svanasana (parvatasana (fifth and eighth posture)), Ashtanga Namaskara (sixth posture), Bhujangasana (seventh posture), Adho Mukha Svanasana/Parvatasana, Ashwa Sanchalanasana, Hastapaadasana, Hasta Uttanasana, and Pranamasana.
Precautions prior to rehearsing Surya Namaskar
- Prior to rehearsing Surya Namaskar, a satisfactory warm-up ought to be finished.
- Try not to eat or drink preceding and subsequent to doing Surya Namaskar.
- It ought to be appropriately synchronized with relaxing.
- Surya Namaskara ought to be maintained a strategic distance from during the periods and pregnancy.
- On the off chance that you have any clinical issue, if it’s not too much trouble counsel your primary care physician.
- It ought to be acted in a tranquil spot with outside air.