So you are looking to join a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh but you are not certain about the prospects of the career of the Yoga teacher. It is very natural to have this skeptical look towards this because being a Yoga teacher is not a conventional career, but it is the most fulfilling career. Don’t believe us. Well, let’s count the 8 advantages that you have when you opt for a career as a Yoga teacher post the completion of your Yoga teacher training program.
1. Your career as a Yoga teacher will give you the opportunity to direct classes according to your own preferences and morals, and partner with your students on a profound level as well.
2. Yoga educators are paid handsomely in different parts of the world like the MENA area, the European Union, and Asian nations like India. In addition, this is expected to rise in the coming years as Yoga will reach its peak popularity.
3. As a Yoga teacher or a beginner Yogi, you can seek Yoga retreats for a healthy experience and gain a good knowledge of fitness and exercises. Your role as a Yoga instructor will not be restricted to just taking classes however will reach out to understanding your shortcomings, demons, and some leftover negative feelings.
4. As a Yoga instructor, you will see that each session makes the way for fresh starts, new exercises, and renewals. Be it playing out a similar posture you learned previously, raising the posture, meditation, or, foraying into new types of Yoga, there will be new things disentangled each day. You will observe your body becoming more flexible and strong.
5. A career in Yoga will offer you the brilliant chance to travel places, meet new individuals, witness societies, and be in the midst of amazing locations. As a Yoga Teacher, you can take part in Yoga retreats; apply for teaching in Yoga Teachers Training programs, study centers, and studios in various locations of the world. As you choose to venture outside your comfort and get experienced, you will see new things disentangling and openings pouring in for progress and bliss.
6. You will meet new individuals who come to be your understudies in your classes. Regardless, you will analyze each individual according to their different outlooks, past, and stories that will help you grow profoundly and intellectually.
Interactions and in-person connections create flows that spirit sense and this is the way you become friends with somebody. Along these lines, you will understand your own limits and be ready to separate between the good and the bad. This will assist you with monitoring classes appropriately and help understudies move forward with their skill level.
7. Post the completion of the 200 hour Yoga teacher training program, you as a Yoga instructor would accomplish something you totally love and this will bring extreme mental harmony and satisfaction. With every meditation class, you will also dive into the holiness, peace in your heart, and let your spirit stay in harmony for quite a while. Realizing that stress strains the heart and psyche, turning into a yoga instructor isn’t just an extra to your normal abilities yet additionally a way to a peaceful way of life.
8. Directing classes, assisting understudies with learning a posture allows you an opportunity to extend your insight too. As you continue with the classes, you share a ton of energy with the understudies and your psyche plunges profound into the training. Unconsciously, you also practice and work on idealizing all of the postures. This significantly benefits your self-improvement also practice in various manners. Keep in mind, a Great Yoga teacher never quits learning.
So those were the 8 benefits of becoming a Yoga teacher, Happy Teaching!!!